Questions for future customers looking for better service!
All other issues please click HERE.
- Is i3 Broadband available to my home?
- How much does the service cost?
- Is the price promotional?
- How do I sign up?
- Why do I need to provide my credit card information just to sign up?
- What is so special about fiber optics?
- How do I get the service installed to my home?
- How do fiber optic services work, and how is it installed?
- What Internet speeds are available?
- How does fiber optics compare to other Internet services?
- Can I get an email account?
- Is there a limit on how much I can download per month?
- What are your email server settings?
- What channels are available?
- What does the set-top box do?
- What is HD? Does it cost extra?
- Do I have to get a new phone number?
- Are there additional fees for calls?
- What features are included with my phone service?
- Will my phones still work if the power goes out?
- iTV-3 Tariff.
- How does the fiber come into my home?
- How is the fiber optic drop cable buried?
- Will the cable burial damage my lawn?
- Will the fiber optic cable burial damage other underground facilities already buried in my yard?
- How long will the cable be above ground before it is buried?
- Can I reroute the cable?
- I need the cable to be buried following a specific path to avoid future conflicts. What do I do?
- What if I need to have the drop cable relocated in the future?